WaterBoss® Model 909c Water Softeners, the high usage model, is the model for large families. The Model 900 can soften up to 90 grains per gallon while reducing up to 10 ppm (parts per million) of ferrous iron, and filter dirt and sediment.
900C Water Softener Facts
- Made entirerly in the USA.
- Fully certified for Canadian homes including CSA B-483.
- The 909C offers whole-house softening.
- It can also function as an iron water filter reducing clear water iron up to 10 ppm.
- Includes a built-in, self-cleaning whole-house filter meaning that there are no cartridges to change.
- Effectively treats City Water and most well water problems.
- This water softener is the solution for over 95% of all hard water conditions.
The WaterBoss® Model 909C Water Softener takes just 21 minutes and uses around 15 gallons of water and 3 lbs of salt for the regeneration process.
More info: www.waterboss.ca
Installation Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVZb93TO2aI
About WaterBoss: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-5YEmoHq6Q
Installation Manual: http://www.waterboss.ca/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/WaterBoss7.2_Manual2010.pdf
- *Financing can cover delivery and installation from a qualified installer. WaterDirect can arrange this on your behalf if requested.